Hand Reader, 5x magnification, metal, black
Each 2020 Number PI Solomon Islands 1oz Silver Bullion Coin comes in an individual protective Coin capsule
This beautiful Silver coin is dedicated to a very important mathematical constant – the calculation of the number Pi.
The number p is a mathematical constant. Originally defined as the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter, it now has various equivalent definitions and appears in many formulas in all areas of mathematics and physics. It is approximately equal to 3.14159. It has been represented by the Greek letter “p” since the mid-18th century, though it is also sometimes spelled out as “pi”. It is also called Archimedes’ constant.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of three gentlemen: Ludolph Van Ceulen, he is famed for his calculation of Pi to 35 places; William Oughtred, the first who used the symbol p for the number and Archimedes, pi is also called Archimedes’ constant. Near the bottom of the coin is the symbol for pi along with the face value of 3.14 dollars. The background has a pattern build of parts of the number pi.
- Reverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions include the country of issue, face value, year of issue and the weight and fineness of the coin.
Limited to 5000 mintage
2020 Number PI Siolomon Islands 1oz Silver Bullion Coin
Weight (grams): 31.1
- Each 1 ounce bullion coin will be delivered in an individual coin capsule by fully insured royal mail
- Prices are all inclusive, discounts for multiple item purchases are automatically applied at the cart stage of your transaction
- If you have any questions you can ring me on Tel: 0191 2099300 or email me at email@example.com