2023 Tudor Beasts Yale of Beaufort 10oz Silver Bullion Coin
The 2023 Tudor Beasts Yale of Beaufort 10oz Silver Bullion Coin comes in an individual protective Coin capsule.
COIN INFORMATION Coins may have small imperfections
The Royal Tudor Beasts collection is a modern investment inspired by royal heritage, celebrating the ten stone statues that line the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace. These sculptures were created to commemorate Henry VIII’s marriage to Jane Seymour and represent the might of the Tudor dynasty. The collection began with the Lion of England, and now the second coin in the bullion series features the Yale of Beaufort.
David Lawrence has captured the mythical yale on the reverse of the coin with a chainmail surface animation background texture providing additional security. The obverse of the coin features the fifth definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen by Jody Clark.
Struck in 999.9 fine silver to bullion standard, the coin is also available as a 2oz silver edition, as well as fine gold and platinum editions.
- The second coin in the bullion series that celebrates the Tudor dynasty
- Features the mythical Yale of Beaufort
- Contains ten ounces of 999.9 fine silver
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence’s design is inspired by the Royal Beast sculptures at Hampton Court Palace
- A chainmail surface animation background texture provides additional security
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
2023 Tudor Beasts Yale of Beaufort 2oz Silver Bullion Coin
Manufacturer: Royal Mint
Dimensions: 38.6 mm
Weight (grams): 62.42
- Each 2 ounce bullion coin will be delivered in an individual coin capsule by fully insured royal mail
- Prices are all inclusive, discounts for multiple item purchases are automatically applied at the cart stage of your transaction
- If you have any questions you can ring me on Tel: 0191 2099300 or email me at email@example.com