2022 Aladdin 30th Anniversary Disney 1oz Silver Bullion Coin
This 2022 Aladdin 30th Anniversary Disney 1oz Silver Bullion Coin comes in a protective Coin capsule
COIN INFORMATION coins have small blemishes & marks !!!
Disney’s Aladdin 30th Anniversary
On November 11, 1992, Disney released Aladdin to theaters worldwide. The musical film would be the first animated feature to generate over half a billion in box office sales and become the highest-grossing animated film of all time before the release of The Lion King. Aladdin’s delightful take on an Arab folktale combined with humor and catchy tunes made the film a treasure of entertainment. The song “A Whole New World” would win a Grammy for Song of the Year.
The titular character Aladdin begins as a lowly “street rat” of the desert city of Agrabah where he unwittingly gets drawn into a plot of the scheming royal vizier, Jafar. He had intended to use Aladdin to gain entry into the Cave of Wonders to obtain the magical lamp of the Genie. Aladdin’s monkey Abu can’t resist the forbidden treasures, which leads to dire consequences, but not before Aladdin is able to retrieve the magic lamp. Jafar, still disguised as an old man, demands that Aladdin throw him the lamp before he’ll help him out of the collapsing Cave of Wonders.
He then betrays Aladdin to his doom while keeping the lamp. Yet, unbeknownst to him, Abu stole it back. Within the darkness of the cave, Aladdin inadvertently wakes the Genie who brings the zany antics and manic energy of his voice actor Robin Williams into the duration of the film. The movie then proceeds to become a romance as Aladdin uses the Genie’s powers to endear himself to the lovely princess Jasmine. In the process, he will eventually uncover Jafar’s plot for power and use his wits to save the day.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Displays the official Disney Aladdin 30 Years logo along with the likenesses of characters from the film, Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu and Carpet with the Prooflike finish of Genie behind.
2022 Aladdin 30th Anniversary 1oz Silver Bullion Coin
Manufacturer: New Zealand Mint
Weight (grams): 31.10300
- Each 1 ounce bullion coin will be delivered in an individual coin capsule by fully insured royal mail
- Prices are all inclusive, discounts for multiple item purchases are automatically applied at the cart stage of your transaction
- If you have any questions you can ring me on Tel: 0191 2099300 or email me at email@example.com