2016 Isle of man angel 1oz Silver Bullion Coin
The 2021 The Queen’s Virtues Victory 1oz Silver Bullion Coin comes in a protective Coin capsule
The Queen’s Virtues are the principles founded by Queen Victoria and carried forward by Queen Elizabeth II. The core virtues are Victory, Truth, Justice, Charity, Courage and Constancy. The Queen’s six virtues were first presented on the Victoria Memorial, situated outside of Buckingham Palace.
The first coin in this new series represents Victory, one of the most prominent virtues a Monarch can hold. Victory is a key element in both Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth II’s reign. Victory signals the end of the conflict and a celebration of peace. The Queen as Sovereign is Head of the Armed Forces and is still the only person able to formally declare war and more criucially, an end to conflict.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, the denomination, Silver weight, and purity.
- Reverse: Features Victory, modeled after the Winged Angel at the top of Victoria Memorial. Along the upper left are the words, “Victory through Harmony”.
2021 The Queen’s Virtues Victory 1oz Silver Bullion Coin
Manufacturer: SilverTowne Mint
Weight (grams): 31.10300
- Each 1 ounce bullion coin will be delivered in an individual coin capsule by fully insured royal mail
- Prices are all inclusive, discounts for multiple item purchases are automatically applied at the cart stage of your transaction
- If you have any questions you can ring me on Tel: 0191 2099300 or email me at email@example.com