2020 South Korean Lucky Coin 1 ounce Silver Bullion Coin
The 2020 South Korean Lucky Coin 1 ounce Silver Bullion Coin comes in a protective Coin capsule.
Asian cultures have a love of gambling that rivals anywhere else on Earth, so what better subject for a coin from the region that luck itself? The design of this one-ounce fine silver bullion coin is a composition of many of the elements associated with the concept of luck around the world. A slot machine is the main focus, but it, and the surrounding space, is replete with such iconic imagery as horseshoes, and four-leaf clovers. We’re not going to say this was something designed primarily for artistic style – this one is about the meaning more than anything else. The obverse of this Niue Island issue is a standard one, depicting Queen Elizabeth II for its main element.
Each of the coins in the 25,000 mintage comes with a small certificate of authenticity that has a serialised number on it. Nothing strange about that, of course, but there’s something a bit special about this one. On 28 March 2020, at 10am Korean time, there will be a live YouTube event in which one serial number of that 25,000 will be drawn to win a prize.
winning number is 10541
The prize is certainly something pretty desirable. A 60mm diameter, five-ounce fine gold version of the silver coin! Not only that, the mintage of this coin will be just one piece. This is an unusual idea for the bullion market.
Inscriptions of year, purity and weight is printed in the slot machine.
1. Coin (Coins stacked due to Jackpot)
2. Horseshoe (Luck and success earned from sincere effort)
3. Spade (Honor,Power), Heart (Love), Diamond (Wealth, Goods), Clover (Luck)
4. Four-Leaf clover (Luck gained by accident)
5. Slot Machine (Loose Slot Machine)
6. Key of Luck
The 2020 South Korean Lucky Coin 1 ounce silver bullion Coin
Weight (grams): 31.10300
- Each 1 ounce bullion coin will be delivered in an individual sealed pouch by fully insured royal mail
- Prices are all inclusive, discounts for multiple item purchases are automatically applied at the cart stage of your transaction
- If you have any questions you can ring me on Tel: 0191 2099300 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org